59/80 Hornibrook Esplanade Clontarf QLD 4019
Spacious Sub Penthouse- Amazing Views!59/80 Hornibrook Esplanade, Clontarf
If you are looking for a property you can simply move into and start enjoy beach side living this is it- the property presents as new and the furniture is included.
The property features:
- Level 7 position on the south eastern side of the building
- Ducted air conditioning and 9ft ceilings throughout
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room. This space has astounding views front every angle across the peninsula and beyond and flows to the outdoor living area. This space comes with a custom made 4.5 seater chaise modular lounge, dining table, and a wall mounted curved TV. There is also a sound bar and surround sound system. The technology is great but the views will blow you away!
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances including stainless steel rangehood, dishwasher, built-in microwave, and electric wall oven. There is also a ceramic cooktop, 2pac cabinetry and a LG stainless steel French door plumbed in fridge
- 3 spacious bedrooms. Each of these boast great mountain and water views, built in wardrobes, wall mounted televisions, direct access to the balcony, double glazed doors and windows and ensemble beds (king in the master and 2 queens). The master suite is massive and also has a walk in robe with custom built cabinetry and an ensuite with stone benchtops, large shower with frameless shower screen, a toilet and lots storage.
- Study with built in desk. This space can be sectioned off making is a great workspace, guest bedroom (4th bedroom) or 2nd living room if required.
- Main bathroom with a large shower with frameless shower screen, separate bathtub and a vanity basin with stone benchtops and great storage
- Internal laundry with stone benchtops and brand new washing machine and dryer
- By far the greatest place to spend your time here is on the enormous tiled balcony. Relax on the huge outdoor lounge or BBQ with guest and dine at the great outdoor dining setting. The views spans well over 180 degrees and is interesting every way you look. Watch the cruise boast leave the port, the planes leave the airport and the activity on the Hornibrook Bridge. Look the other way and watch the sun set over the inlet, golf course and mountains
- 2 car secure carparks
- Well-kept resort style complex with onsite manager, grand entry foyer, lifts, private inground pool, gym and covered entertainment and BBQ area.
- Downstairs the complex features its very own café by day and wine bar by night – a great start or end to the day.
The location is amazing and continues to get better with further development planned for the Southern end of the Redcliffe Peninsula. Right on the door steps to this great property are 2 choices of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, medical facilities, a post office, vet, golf course and even a bakery. The swimming beach and kilometers of walking and bike paths are straight across the road and access to the city and airport is easy from here via your own transport or public transport.
My sellers are ready to do a deal – Get in touch today. Instructions are clear to present all serious offers.
Property Code: 809
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?