58 Wittenoom Street East Perth WA 6004
AN ARCHITECTURAL MARVEL!58 Wittenoom Street, East Perth
Step through your feature courtyard and striking red front door and into a world of water features, polished concrete, light filled spaces and a floorplan that can adapt to whatever living type you desire. Open the downstairs sliding glass doors to connect your private courtyard and inside living together, whilst natural light pours in to open the space up even further.
Walk upstairs via the feature concrete staircase and on to the first floor where you will find the three oversized bedrooms, the master with grand proportions, an ensuite with bespoke double basins, an additional study area or personal library and multiple private balconies for you to enjoy.
Standout Features Include:
- Green title three level home built by 'Glenway Homes'
- Feature polished concrete staircase and ground floor living area
- Double doors to a generous master bedroom with private balcony
- Decorative front courtyard with koi pond and water feature
- Downstairs movie theatre, plush pile carpets, integrated speak system, 'Sony' movie projector
- Feature kitchen with 900mm 'Franke' oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and 'Smeg' dishwasher
- Walk in pantry, utility cupboard and breakfast bar to seat up to four
- Double sliding aluminium doors to connect courtyard to inside
- Intercom to front gate and alarm system throughout the home
- Private light filled central courtyard with built-in 'Beef Eater' BBQ
- Generous master suite complete with private balcony, with walk in fitted robes
- Ensuite with feature double vanity, a soaking bath and a mosaics open shower
- Separate downstairs laundry with clothes chute to 2nd floor
- Large double garage with 5 metre ceilings and additional storage
- Mezzanine library or study area on the 1st floor
- Large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with built in robes
- Top floor studio or games room complete with roof storage, raked ceilings and kitchenette
- Instantaneous 'Rinnai' hot water system and smart wiring throughout
About The Location
Simply one of the most exciting areas that the City has to offer, also know as Claisebrook Cove, this precinct is a rare blend of low to medium density living, set right on the shores of the Swan River, with amenities and lifestyle galore. Walking distance to the Yellow CAT Bus, Claisebrook train station, The new Optus Stadium, The Little Ferry Company, Local IGA, Vintage Cellars, Pharmacy 777, The Royal Bar & Brasserie, local cafes and gourmet restaurants, walkways, cycle paths and easy access to the Graham Farmer and Mitchell Freeways.
Rates & Dimensions
Total Area 320sqm
Land Area 198sqm
Council Rates $2833.15 pa
Water Rates $1688.10 pa
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?