57 Powderworks Road North Narrabeen 2101 NSW
Stylish Beachcomber With Lake And Ocean Views
Peaceful setting overlooking treetops with sweeping views out to Narrabeen Lake and ocean with wonderful sea breezes you will love, viewing the magical, ever-changing scenery.
- East facing rear however, the living and the covered entertaining area faces North/East
- Classical Beachcomber architect designed home, incorporating passive solar
- Open plan living space with high ceilings and bi-folds to an all season entertaining area
- Combustion wood fireplace, ceiling fan and split system a/c in living area
- Modern and functional kitchen with CaesarStone breakfast bench and adjacent dining area
- Flexible layout with the option for family, adult kids, parents or guests
- Separate self-contained one bedroom with a huge covered deck (potential min $400pw)
- Fully enclosed terraced yard with a courtyard and rainwater tank for watering the gardens
- Double lock up garage with rare off street parking platform for a further two cars
Well thought out design, catching all day sun all year round, allowing light to stream through this home, it has a good vibe.
Council Rates: $477.38 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.00 per quarter + usage
Gordon Spring 0418 210 219 [email protected]
Kim Jeffery 0410 553 919 [email protected]
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Narrabeen, NSW 2101 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000