57 Mackie Road Roleystone WA 6111
Once In A Lifetime Opportunity ***HOME OPEN Sunday 25th March 1.00-1.30pm***57 Mackie Road, Roleystone
Synonymous with a premium hills lifestyle, the property offers private grounds with a taste of nature in every direction perfect for children's play, pets to roam and parking for caravans/boats as required. Comprehensively planned and appointed, the floor design and quality fit out includes an oversized lounge with bar, formal dining, family room, kitchen/dining plus dedicated home office. With lashings of Cyprus pine, thoughtful interior design by the renowned Designer Log Homes and a relaxing lifestyle enhanced by a hugeentertainers covered alfresco decking area, the residence is thoroughly inviting and will please the most astute buyer with its warmth creating an overall rustic hills experience that is sure to take your breath away.
Additional valuable attributes include:
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms with master bedroom offering private ensuite with luxurious bath.
- Crisp, clean and near new kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and ample storage with gorgeous outlook.
- Climate control is maintained via a super cosy crackling slow combustion fire place and two reverse cycle split system air-conditioners.
- Wonderfully landscaped terraced gardens and luscious lawns.
- 10m x 6m Workshop offers versatility for storage or garage.
- Mini Orchard with an array of delicious fruit in including but not limited to mandarins, oranges, grapefruit, pear, nectarine, fig, pomegranates, plums and lemons plus vegetable gardens ideal for those wanting to be self-sufficient.
- Intelligent access via sealed drive way to front door plus multiple car parking options and carport.
This is an exclusive address enriched by a host of offerings such as being located close to village shops, galleries, cafs, the Canning River, Araluen Botanic Park and Araluen Golf Resort.
- Sun, 25th Mar 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?