57 Lyrebird Way Thornlie 6108 WA
***SOLD ABOVE ASKING PRICE AFTER 2ND HOME OPEN***
A Massive Block with Massive Potential...! With a 708sqm of block to play with, your options are only limited by your imagination: sink a pool, build your dream workshop, add an extension or simply take advantage of the full side access to easily store a boat, caravan or trailer. And we haven't even mentioned the family home! Boasting 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom, Mixing a bright open interior with spacious outdoor living, just a few finishing touches of your own will be all it takes to completely transform this home.
- Large Master Bedroom with Triple Built-in Robes and Ceiling Fan
- 2 Big Additional Bedrooms, both with Robe Recesses and Ceiling Fans
- Bright, Spacious Interior
- Lounge Room to Front with Split A/C, Ceiling fan and lots of Natural Light
- Large kitchen with Overhead Cupboards, Stainless Steel Oven and Rangehood, Fisher and Paykel Double Drawer Dishwasher and Ceramic Cooktop with Glass Splashback and black stone benchtops
- French Doors from Kitchen into Separate Dining Room
- Large Family/Games Room with Ceiling Fan and Large Windows
- Main Bathroom with Separate Shower and Bath
- Alarm System for Peace of Mind
- Spacious Paved Patio Area for Entertaining
- Massive Backyard
- Full Side Access
- 708sqm Block
Located in a convenient and sought-after Thornlie location, you and your family will enjoy the ultimate home and lifestyle package. You're spoilt for choice school-wise with Yale Primary School, Langford Islamic College and St Jude's Catholic College all nearby, with Mercy Child Care Centre just minutes away. Shopping is easy at either Spencer Village shops or Thornlie Square Shopping Centre, with Thornlie Train station just a 5-minute drive from home.
Contact Jeff Hasluck today to organise your private inspection.
Mallison Real Estate- Canning Vale
Shop E34 Livingston Marketplace
Cnr Ranford Road & Nicholson Road
Canning Vale WA 6155
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Mallison Real Estate and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Thornlie, WA 6108 priced between $210,000 and $390,000