57 Laurel Street Willoughby 2068 NSW
Successfully purchased at auction for $2,160,000.
A welcoming and comfortable character home with room to grow. This solid full brick bungalow offers spacious family living with potential to update and extend (STCA) to capitalise on the wide level 556sqm block, sought `after North-to-rear aspect and popular Willoughby village location with City Express buses, shops, cafes and schools at the doorstep.
This well-presented home provides three double bedrooms, large lounge, separate dining, North-facing sunroom, vintage 1970s kitchen, older bathroom, North-facing deck and level lawns with side driveway to LUG. The generous rooms have high ornate ceilings and decorative cornices, complemented by new carpet, fresh paint and RC/AC for a light contemporary ambience.
* metres to popular primary & high schools
* Minutes walk to High Street shops & cafes
* Convenient to business & shopping centres
* Parks, child care, leisure centre nearby
* Sought after location for families of all ages
* No heritage or conservation restrictions
* Buy in and build up for family lifestyle
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Willoughby, NSW 2068 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000