57 Howard Street Broadview 5083 SA
Charming C.1925 Bungalow
AUCTION ï¿½ 5 May 2018 @ 11.30am
Located within 8kms of the Adelaide CBD and sitting on over 770sqm allotment, this character masterpiece will tick all the boxes!
Potential to renovate, extend or develop (STCC) the choice is yoursï¿½
Classic period touches like the lofty high hallway, ornate ceilings and original timber floors create instant appeal. In addition the home has many improvements like ï¿½ 1990's extension featuring a quality timber kitchen, generous size laundry, bathroom and open plan kitchen / meals area.
- Four double rooms + study/office
- Oak timber Kitchen including 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious open plan kitchen/meals area
- Generous size laundry with plenty of bench space and linen cupboards
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Gas heating in the Lounge
- 1980s renovated bathroom with leadlight feature window
- Alarm system
- Outdoor kitchen in the rear shed
- Second storage shed behind the carport
- Generous size verandah and back yard with plenty of room for the kids to run around
- Second toilet outside
- Plenty of off street parking
CT / 5780/441
Council / City of Prospect
Zoning / Residential Policy Area A350
Built / 1925
Land / 771.60sqm approx.
Site dimensions / Frontage 15.24m X 50.63m Depth
**AUCTION Saturday 5th May at 11.30am onsite (Unless Sold Prior)**
Call Andrew Baldino on 0422 664 415 or email [email protected] for more information and open times.
The vendor's statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of LJ Hooker Mile End: 206a Henley Beach Rd Torrensville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadview, SA 5083 priced between $420,000 and $780,000