57 Flakelar Crescent Terrigal 2260 NSW
SOLD by Garth Hunter and Kyah Johnston!
Quiet cul-de-sac location with a lovely bush outlook, this stylish and well-presented split level home offers a comfortable and relaxing Terrigal lifestyle while being surrounded by quality homes and excellent local facilities.
* Set on 790sqm of land, this family home offers space, convenient and low maintenance.
* The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms with the master bedrooms featuring a WIR and ensuite.
* A spacious open plan design offers a two separate living areas separated by the near new modern kitchen which is in the heart of the home.
* Two entertaining decks provides the perfect place to relax and dine with family or friends.
* Other features include AC, timber floors, high raked ceilings and an opportunity to create or style your own landscaped backyard.
* Double lock up garage with internal access and plenty of storage space.
* Land size 790sqm; Council Rates $1,557p.a; Estimate rental return $600-$650 p/w
This house is situated in a much sought after location. Enjoy the lifestyle only 5 minutes from the the beach, entertainment and dining venues in Terrigal or Erina, shopping at Erina Fair or browsing the boutique outlets in Terrigal. Easily accessible to the best public and private schools on the coast and close to transport.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Terrigal, NSW 2260 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000