57 Crocker Way Innaloo WA 6018
Exceptional Contemporary Townhouses57 Crocker Way, Innaloo
Each residence offers unique spacious layouts which are enhanced by an elegant neutral colour palette. Delightfully private and bathed in sunlight you are greeted by a sense of incredible space upon entry due to the impressive large voids.
A stylish portico entrance welcomes you to the property with beautiful timber flooring guiding you from the entrance and stretching throughout the air-conditioned open plan living and dining zone. Large stacker doors and oversized windows allow an abundance of natural light and cooling breezes to flow through the property and lead you directly to the spacious alfresco, perfectly designed as an expansive entertainment area for family and friends.
The gourmet kitchen is set within the heart of each home and has been graced with stone benchtops, ample bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, double undermount sink and premium stainless steel appliances including DeLonghi industrial style cooktop, Bosch oven and dishwasher.
Each residence contains four spacious bedrooms, including a lavish master suite with deluxe built in wardrobes featuring crafted wooden cabinetry. You will find that no detail has been overlooked in the pursuit of excellence with bathrooms featuring glass showers, modern vanities and quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Enjoying street frontage the front residence is crowned with leafy park views from the dual home theatres and elevated two bedrooms.
Additional features include built-in laundry, copious storage including a walk in linen press and a secure, extra wide double lock-up remote garage for vehicle accommodation.
57 A, B and C, Crocker Way in Innaloo offers the idyllic urban lifestyle where you can stroll to surrounding parks and nature reserves, the Innaloo Sportsman Club and local schools. Alternatively, enjoy a short drive to the revitalised multi-million dollar Scarborough foreshore or cosmopolitan Westfield Innaloo or Karrinyup Shopping Centre. With Mitchell Freeway and Stirling Train Station situated remarkably close by these residences offer low maintenance living at its finest within a quiet but super convenient pocket of the neighbourhood.
* Front Townhouse (A) : Magnificent 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 3 separate living areas and park views. Parking for four cars
* Middle Townhouse (B): Light and bright 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with 2 separate living areas
* Rear Townhouse (C) : Private and spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with 2 separate living areas and 2 courtyards
* Spacious open plan design
* Contemporary kitchen featuring stone benchtop, DeLonghi industrial style cooktop, Bosch oven and Bosch dishwasher
* Reverse cycle inverter air conditioning
* Deluxe master bedroom with walk in wardrobes, crafted wooden cabinetry and sleek ensuite featuring luxury bath tub
* Solar panels 3.85 kw
* Walk in linen press
* Landscaped, reticulated gardens
* Extra wide double garages with shoppers entrance
* Short walk to Innaloo Sportsmen Club, The Saint George Hotel and beautiful Yuluma Park
* Close proximity to Mitchell Freeway, Stirling Train Station and various public transport routes for express CBD access
* Centrally positioned between the soon to be redeveloped Karrinyup and Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centres
* Easy access to West Coast Highway and the revitalised Scarborough foreshore
* Surrounded by elite schools – including Yuluma and Newborough Primary School
Showcasing style, quality and privacy, Santelli Building Co presents distinctive and innovative contemporary design in these splendid townhouses. Do not wait to be told that they have sold - Call the Hart brothers today to register your interest!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1694
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?