57 Beaufort Road Terrigal 2260 NSW
This simplistic and versatile 3 bedroom family home, situated in a prestigious street in Terrigal, is only a short walk or drive to local schools, shops, cafes and restaurants that this amazing suburb has to offer. The home is situated on an elevated 468sqm block and has everything a family or investor could want.
With the ability to move in as is, bring the home up to a modern standard or rent this property out now is the time to take advantage of the current property market and this fantastic location.
- Brick and tile home with three large bedrooms, air conditioning and north facing backyard
- Spacious galley kitchen with quality appliances including built in oven with 4 burner electric cook-top, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Open plan lounge and dining area flows to balcony with views towards the ocean looking over the valley
- Light filled master bedroom features built in robes
- Well-appointed bathroom with bath and shower as well as separate w/c
- Large 2 car garage plus work shop or 4 car garage for the handy man with room to renovate along with internal access
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Close to local beaches, schools, shops, cafes and restaurants and only a short drive to Erina Fair Shopping Centre
- Council rates are approximately $1,619.45 per annum and water/sewage is approximately $868 per annum
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Terrigal, NSW 2260 priced between $540,000 and $1,010,000