57 Atthow Avenue Ashgrove QLD 4060
1930's Pre War Charm57 Atthow Avenue, Ashgrove
- Original house constructed of cavity brick
- 1930's Restored and sympathetically renovated
- Restored ornate ceilings and covings
- Modern kitchen
- 4 Generously sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 2 Separate, air-conditioned living areas
- Immaculate presentation
- Fully fenced large yard with stylish garden gazebo
- Sparkling inground pool
- Covered resort style deck
- Back gate leading to small parkland with playground behind
- 325 Litre energy efficient water heater
- Insulated loft
- Separate laundry
- Plenty of storage
- Lock up garage and a double lock up carport
- Easy access to local shops, schools, parks and bike paths
- Walking distance to public transport.
This beautiful character home sits on a private and secure 875 sqm block and combines all of today's essentials with a wealth of original features. Located in a lovely Ashgrove precinct, this 30's built gem has benefited from vision and good taste with a lovely renovation.
While retaining period features like ornate ceilings, covings, lead lights and picture rails, this lovely home offers plenty of living space with a separate lounge (including a wood heater for winter and reverse cycle air conditioning for summer), dining room and a spacious air conditioned family room flowing out to the large covered deck which overlooks the salt water pool and a stylish garden gazebo.
With beautiful hardwood polished flooring throughout, 57 Atthow Avenue offers a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a handy servery through to the family room, 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including ensuite with spa bath), double remote car accommodation and a single lock up garage.
Do not miss out, call Paul today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?