5/65 Pacific Parade Dee Why NSW 2099
Oversized Entertainers Courtyard & Garden Area Apartment5/65 Pacific Parade, Dee Why
Architecturally designed to maximise space and natural light with generously proportioned interiors, premium finishes and easy lift access from secure car spaces. It comprises of small collection of only nine residences, perfectly positioned for those who desire everything at their fingertips. Positioned with an easy walk to Dee Why Beach.
- Fresh neutral colour schemes with oversized light-filled layouts
- Open plan living area offers easy indoor/outdoor integration
- Generous alfresco courtyard, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Sleek stone crafted island kitchen with Smeg gas appliances
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master has ensuite
- Deluxe main bathroom has a shower, bath, & heated towel rails
- European laundry complete with Smeg washer and dryer
- Ample storage, ducted air-con, gas heating/hot water, bbq bayonet
- Secure car space, separate storage cage, video security & discreet street entrance
- Walk to trendy seaside eateries, parks and day-to-day amenities
- A short stroll of Dee Why Grand, B-Line city/Manly buses
Strata Levies: $1246.30pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $172.07pq (approx.)
Council Rates: 339.93pq (approx.)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?