56 Mcintosh Street Gordon 2072 NSW
SOLD by George Gialouris
Occupying the premier corner position on a wide, leafy residential street, this well-preserved period residence boasts the tremendous potential of a huge block and wide frontage, in a prestigious east side setting just 850m from the station. Boasting a rear-to-north aspect, its interiors feature retained period details and contemporary updates, providing a fantastic family home as-is. Featuring multiple living areas and lush established gardens, it lies stroll distance to Gordon Shopping Centre and surrounded by elite schools.
- Elegant formal lounge/dining rooms, 3m high ceilings
- Huge light filled open plan family room and kitchen
- Terraced rear gardens ascend to timber alfresco deck
- Renovated CaesarStone kitchen, European appliances
- French windows, leadlights, picture rails, fireplace, LUG
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gordon, NSW 2072 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,200,000