56 Hillwood Avenue Warwick WA 6024
Unique Family Home - Internal Floor Area approx. 268m2 on 837m2 Triplex Block!!56 Hillwood Avenue, Warwick
The spacious entry opens into the expansive, open-plan lounge and dining space. Moving further into the heart of the home you will be drawn toward the sunlight-filled kitchen and adjoining family room/spacious meals area with north facing windows, looking out to the rear yard and covered outdoor entertaining area.
The home also enjoys a massive, separate and versatile entertainment room and a generously sized study or sewing room or fifth bedroom completing a wonderfully functional package.
There is loads of room in the back yard for a pool and you can add your own personal touch, a project to be enjoyed. The surrounding area catches the morning sun, the perfect place for a cuppa. Mature fruiting citrus trees of lemon, orange and mandarin are a welcome bonus.
The property enjoys a triple approx. 58m2 carport with extra height for a caravan or boat.
Be sure to view this superb property which will provide you with a fantastic, superior family home with the added benefit of profiting in the future if you choose to sub-divide and retain the existing home to build another dwelling or demolish the existing home and build 3 decent size villas...
* Internal floor area approx. 268m2
* Approx. 837m2 of land area zoned R/40 (Triplex)
* 4 x Double bedrooms
* 2 x Spacious bathrooms
* 1 x Generously sized study/sewing room/fifth bedroom
* 3 x Spacious living areas
* Master suite with large en-suite & walk-in-robe
* 2 minor bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Large main bathroom with spa bath (recently serviced)
* Kitchen with dishwasher, Neff oven, 5 gas burner cast-iron stove, pantry & abundant cupboard space & breakfast bar
* Entry Hall
* Expansive open-plan lounge & family room/dining
* Bi-fold doors open up into the enormous entertainment room/6th bedroom
* Spacious meals area/second lounge off the kitchen
* Large laundry with huge storage, linen cupboard
* Separate linen cupboard
* Ducted evaporative aircon throughout with new motor
* 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
* Newly replaced carpets to the minor bedrooms
* Freshly painted throughout
* New curtains throughout
* Foxtel connection
* Good internet connection
* Paved outdoor entertaining area with pitched pergola
* Triple carport
* Security lights
* Water tank
* Reticulated gardens
* 2 x Garden sheds
* Fruit trees – lemon, orange, mandarin
* Double and single side gates on either side of the home
* Loads of off-street parking for additional vehicles
* Close to Warwick Interchange, Mitchell Freeway and the beach
* Close to Greenwood Village, Warwick Grove, Carine Glades shopping centres
* Close to Hawker Park Primary School, Glendale Primary School, Liwara Catholic School, Warwick Senior High School and minutes away from St Stephens School, Greenwood College, Greenwood Primary School, West Greenwood Primary School
- Sun, 22nd Apr 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?