56 Boronia Road Bellevue Hill 2023 NSW
Sumptuous Family Home In Superb Elevated Position
With every detail thought of in the creation of a brilliant residence, this renovated 4-bedroom, 2-level family home is a Bellevue Hill jewel. Enjoying an elevated north-facing aspect, district views from Bondi as far as Sydney Harbour combined with high-end finishes to create a space of beauty. With LUG parking for 2 cars, huge master bedroom with en-suite, sunny pool area and upper/lower level terraces showcasing those views, this home tells a story of sublime tranquillity.
Opening to an exquisite front sitting/formal dining area, which unfolds to the lower front terrace, this sunny space is highlighted by hardwood floors and a wide-open sensibility. Flowing southward, the ultra-modern kitchen features Smeg gas cooking, stone benches and huge central prep space. This further flows to the impeccable living/lounge area, infused with light and opening through bi-fold doors to a paved outdoor area, the perfect spot for al fresco entertaining. Adding to the great indoor/outdoor picture, stairs ascend to a private pool area, drenched in sun and the ideal spot to cool off on warm summer days.
On the upper home level, meanwhile, the master bedroom is an awesome carpeted space, opening to the private terrace offering great northerly district views, with additional sitting area, walk-in robe, en-suite, bi-fold doors and plantation shutters. The other 2 upper bedrooms both feature built-ins and cute balconies, ideal for teenagers, as is the 4th downstairs. An incredible family home with absolutely nothing to spend, this is a beautiful residence, fully embracing its on-high position on this quiet and highly coveted street.
- Immaculate freestanding home with 2 N-facing terraces
- Perfectly positioned front garage with parking for 2 cars
- Tiered front garden with neat lawn space, mature trees
- Sweeping district views from Bondi as far as the harbour
- Flowing layout, formal dining/sitting room, lounge room
- Awesome master bedroom with private terrace
- Additional sitting area, walk-through robe, en-suite
- 2 further upper bedrooms with balconies, built-ins
- Downstairs bedroom, carpeted space with built-ins
- Smeg gas kitchen, stone benches, central bench
- Huge rear terrace, perfect for entertaining/BBQs
- Amazing upper pool area, drenched in sun
- 2 well-appointed main bathrooms, finest finishes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning on upper level
- Just a short stroll to the popular Plumer Rd shops
- Close to an array of local schools and lifestyle facilities
- A wonderful family home in a much-desired area
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023 priced between $3,200,000 and $5,900,000