553 Emerald End Road Mareeba QLD 4880
EXCEPTIONAL LIFESTYLE LIVING!553 Emerald End Road, Mareeba
Encompassing a total of 2.91 acres overlooking the Barron River comprising a substantial home, 2 sheds, and fruit trees it's large enough to be private but not too big to look after. The quality 4 bedroom + office home is quality built with attention to detail and oozes style, space and sophistication.
Extensive list of features include:
• Fully split-system air-conditioned throughout
• Stylish Vinyl plank flooring & roller blinds throughout
• 4 generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Master bedroom + lavish ensuite & mirrored built-in robe
• Stunning 2 pac kitchen, centrally positioned to service the living area with stone bench tops & glass splashbacks, plentiful cupboard & bench space, breakfast bar, appliance cupboard & inbuilt pull out pantry as well as Smeg stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• 2 x Substantial living/lounge areas + 3rd living area/children's play area with closable glass bi-fold doors
• Generous laundry with built-in cabinetry & storeroom
• Sizeable front patio overlooking the gardens & childrens play area
• Built-in brick pizza oven
• 2 bay undercover carparking
• Solar hot water system
• 2 x 22,500 L water tanks + pressure pump
• 6m x 9m 3 bay shed (2 x vehicle bays + storeroom)
• 2nd masonry block shed approx. 5m x 7m
• Approx 50 Mango tree orchard (Kensington Pride)
• Variety of fruit trees including lime, fig, lemon, plum, lychee, peach & Mandarin
• Fully fenced front yard with pop up irrigation & landscaped garden surrounds
• Located on the Cairns side of Mareeba, tucked away in a private location yet only 10 minutes from Mareeba CBD.
This property offers exceptional lifestyle living, centrally placed within easy reach of all that Tropical North Queensland has to offer. Inspection is highly recommended. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?