55 Jansz Crescent Griffith 2603 ACT
Hamptons Inspired Exteriors With Dual Living Spaces
Located in coveted Jansz Crescent amongst the oak trees, moments to the Canberra Grammar School, and spread over three spacious levels, this light home offers the perfect blend of traditional features and quality contemporary living. Attractive interiors evoke an immediate sense of warmth thanks to a perfect northerly aspect, hardwood flooring and large picture windows which provide picturesque garden backdrops from all rooms. Upstairs, a beautifully segregated master suite enjoys views through the trees from a private balcony up to Red Hill, ample built in storage & fresh white en-suite. Two very generous living zones and a kitchen with adjoining butler's pantry/ laundry. Enjoy the convenience of your location with easy access to express city buses, bikeways, parklands, the Manuka shopping precinct and being within a gentle walk to the Canberra Grammar School, Narrabundah College and both Red Hill and St Bede's primary schools.
• Multiple living spaces including formal living with Cheminee Philippe styled fireplace and dining room, plus family room and informal meals
• Private Northern deck overlooking the peaceful gardens, spilling out through Cedar sliding doors and perfectly framed with manicured wisteria
• High ceilings, hardwood flooring and cedar windows
• Sensational family kitchen with Electrolux oven, and adjoining butler's pantry/laundry, induction cook top
• Two car garage plus carport and back garage for storage or additional parking, fully fenced 1104m2 (approx.) block, lovely shady rear lawn, beautifully established cottage gardens
• New carpets to bedrooms, freshly painted, ducted gas heating, fantastic cross ventilation, air lock entry foyer and internal access
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Griffith, ACT 2603 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000