5/44 Rose Avenue Wheeler Heights NSW 2097
One Of Six Attached Homes - 4 remaining!5/44 Rose Avenue, Wheeler Heights
This boutique collection of beautifully appointed residences provide a quiet and sunny oasis with the benefit of substantial internal spaces, private entertaining terraces, nearby urban amenities and a low-maintenance lifestyle. This quality off the plan development is a place you'll love to call home, with easy access to an abundance of recreational facilities, including Narrabeen Lake, Golf Courses & pristine local beaches.
The townhouse is in a boutique block of 6 attached homes.
- Specifically designed for the over 55's downsizer with house-like proportions
- Free-flowing open-plan living and dining spaces with an abundant natural light
- Floor to ceiling windows further accentuate the glorious sense of space
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchens, equipped with MIELE gas appliances
- Seamless outdoor integration to the large alfresco entertainer's terraces
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens, North/West aspect, pet friendly complex
- Three double bedrooms with bed-in-robes, modern bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Deluxe master suite complete with plenty of storage and ensuite with bath
- Easy lift access, ducted air conditioning, gas BBQ outlet quality timber flooring
- Over-sized double garage equivalent to 3 car garage with additional storage space
- Quiet street location, ample street parking, and quality double brick construction
- Conveniently positioned moments to city/Manly and local buses services
- Walking distance to village shops, with cafes, supermarket and amenities
- Experienced developer/ builder, due for completion spring 2020
LJ Hooker Newport make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All imagery/ photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Sat, 25th May 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?