54 Leichhardt Avenue Padbury 6025 WA
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
Nestled opposite the leafy green Leichhardt Park, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has so much potential its bursting at the seams!
Perfect for the renovator or home handyman, the home boasts a splendid layout with great bones and offers 2 separate living areas, high ceilings, a spacious kitchen and reverse cycle air conditioning. The home is ready and waiting for you to create your own master piece the opportunities are endless.
Perfectly positioned, this family friendly location is a very short stroll to Padbury Village Shopping Centre, Padbury Primary and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools and only a short bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School.
Features of this home comprise of:
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has an ensuite and WIR
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located in the kids wing
- 2 bathrooms (family bathroom with a bath and a separate shower)
- 2 separate living areas
- Central Kitchen with a gas cooktop, large pantry, plumbed fridge recess, dishwasher, double sink and a breakfast bar all with an outlook to the backyard
- Separate dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Gas hot water system
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Grassed area for the kids and pets
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Huge powered workshop
- Undercover parking for 2 cars with additional height for 4WDs
- Drive through access to the backyard and the workshop
All of this located only a short drive to the freeway, Greenwood train station, Hillarys Marina and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $350,000 and $650,000