54 Eleventh Avenue Kedron 4031 QLD
BLANK CANVAS RENOVATOR IN PREMIER POCKET!!
All the heavy lifting (quite literally) has already been completed at this superb renovation opportunity!! With a sturdy, pre-war hardwood frame in place, raised to legal height, and the internals stripped out, this home is not for the faint hearted and presents as the ideal blank canvas for the right buyer!
Complete the work at 54 Eleventh without the fear of over-capitalizing in the booming pocket of the Kedron Avenues. With blocks of land selling for $800,000 and house price records continue to tumble with new-builds in the area selling north of $1,600,000. The capital growth in the area remains exceptional. The family friendly location, with multiple schools, parks, and shopping precincts nearby, means that all that is left is your own personal impression on this impressive renovation opportunity!!
**This property is being sold with DA for 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, and a double garage home with a pool. Please contact agents for approved plans.
- Pre-war home with hardwood frame, tiled roof, and with walls stripped.
- Raised to legal height: BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME!!
- Generous building pad on near-level, 519sqm block.
- Clean block: all services connected and no pipework running through the property.
- Endless opportunities to capitalize in the booming Avenues pocket.
- Proximity to Kedron Brook, yet with no overland flow or flooding.
- Family friendly lifestyle: within catchment of Kedron State School, and near Padua precinct.
Such a unique opportunity will not last long on the market, and awaits the skilled buyer. Call Dean or Simon for further information NOW!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kedron, QLD 4031 priced between $420,000 and $780,000