54 Boree Avenue Forest Hill NSW 2651
Light Filled Family Home54 Boree Avenue, Forest Hill
- some pleasing updates with fresh paint and new carpet throughout
- the main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite while the remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes
- dedicated living areas at both the front and back of the home as well as an open living space off the kitchen
- granite benchtops, a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and freestanding 900mm stainless steel oven with gas cook-top make for a great entertainer kitchen
- your comfort is assured with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- the undercover entertaining area sits under the main roofline, with plenty of space for the kids to play in the large low maintenance backyard
- other notable features include side access to yard, established fruit trees, garden shed and sprinkler system
- feel part of the community at 'Brunslea Park' Forest Hill, close to schools, airport and shopping centre
This spacious home has plenty of space for entertaining and comfortable family living
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forest Hill, NSW 2651 priced between $290,000 and $550,000