53A Parklands Road Mount Colah 2079 NSW
Sold at Auction by Fred Whong - 0450 473 411
Nestled well back from the street for complete privacy, this tightly held and much loved home embraces a spectacular bushland setting overlooking Berowra Valley National Park. Tailored for growing families with outstanding potential for multi-generational living, its flexible split-level design offers an abundance of entertaining zones cascading to a secluded solar-heated saltwater pool with picturesque park surrounds. Situated an easy stroll to the station, shops and Mount Colah Public School, its sought after setting provides the perfect lifestyle address for immediate enjoyment.
- Expansive light-filled living area capturing stunning parkland vistas
- Well-equipped kitchen with 40mm granite benchtops and double ovens
- Separate dining room spills to alfresco setting and elevated private deck
- Luxe parents’ retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and sitting room/nursery
- Five well-appointed double bedrooms, two with adjoining living/study zones
- Lower-level study, two powder rooms, ducted air conditioning, timber floors
- Internal access to DLUG with additional off-street parking for boat/trailer
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Colah, NSW 2079 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000