5/35 Tenison Woods Circuit Bonython ACT 2905
Just minutes to Tuggeranong Town Centre5/35 Tenison Woods Circuit, Bonython
There are separate living areas on the ground floor including the family/dining room which is a great size. The kitchen overlooks this room and has an island bench with plenty of space for stools and a breakfast bar.
The bedrooms are on the first floor with the generously proportioned master bedroom benefitting from a walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and balcony. A second upstairs bathroom, with separate toilet, services the other two bedrooms.
There are private courtyards both front and back as well as a 42m2 double garage to the side of the property.
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air-conditioning upstairs
- Gas cook top and recently installed dishwasher
- Downstairs powder room plus main bathroom & ensuite. 3 toilets in total.
- Small Complex of 9 townhouses
- Body Corporate fees $522 per quarter
- Rates $790.55 per annum
- Land Tax $1363.11 per annum
- Built 1994
Bonython is very sought after due to its proximity to the Tuggeranong Town Centre and the large Government Department Buildings in the area. It is also on the doorstep of the Murrumbidgee River corridor providing excellent walking trails and picnic spots.
- Sat, 24th Feb 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?