5/32-40 Gibbens Street Camperdown 2050 NSW
Dramatic three-level townhouse-style sanctuary
Tucked away in a serene cul-de-sac by Camperdown Park, this dramatic 144sqm three-level townhouse-style residence is found within a boutique Art Deco warehouse conversion. Private, wonderfully stylish and flooded with natural light, it was renovated in 2016. A sophisticated, low-maintenance, secure address, this urban oasis enjoys a cosmopolitan setting just moments from a host of vibrant local cafes, Newtown's thriving retail and dining scene and Sydney University.
- Two large bedrooms with b/ins, main with mosaic tiled ensuite
- Dramatic entertaining space framed by floor-to-ceiling glass
- Media room with hardwood shelves and home theatre cabling
- Chic stainless steel Smeg gas kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Private travertine-paved courtyard garden with bbq bayonet
- Spotted gum floors, soaring ceilings, gas bayonet, skylights
- 2kW grid-connected solar panels, eco-friendly finishes throughout
- Security parking with large storage cage and security intercom
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Camperdown, NSW 2050 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000