531 Niagara Lane Kameruka 2550 NSW
Period Cottage - Ideal Hobby Farm with Sandy Creek Frontage
This charming 1902 period cottage has been tastefully renovated with tender loving care. Its lucky new owners will enjoy rural seclusion and privacy on a gently undulating partly pastured and partly wooded 25 acre lot with approx 200 metres of Sandy Creek frontage. With all the prized features of the period including high ceilings, stained glass, wood heating, timber flooring and an abundance of light and sense of space not common in modern homes. The three bedrooms, master with ensuite, are complimented by three seperate spacious living areas, one of which could be easily converted into a fourth bedroom, plus a cosy study nook just off the lounge room. The classic timber country kitchen with gas cooking and electric oven overlooks a sun drenched media room. The two double garages + 5 car carports + low maintenance gardens that envelope an out door undercover spa bath adjacent to the alfresco entertaining + well fenced paddocks that currently hold 24 Goats and 6 Alpacas make this ideal hobby farm ready to move in with all the hard work done. Conveniently located just 5 minutes to Candelo 25 mins to Bega.
* Three bedroom period cottage + ensuite + main bathroom
* Three light filled spacious living areas
* Country Kitchen + Stained glass features
* Mains power + 3.5 KVA back to grid solar system + solar hot water
* 170,000 litre water tanks + pumping rights from creek
* Ducted wood heating + reverse cycle climate control
* Satellite NBN Connected
* Established low maintenance gardens
* Garaging for 4 cars + workshop + Carport 5 cars
* Excellent shedding
* Established "hinge fenced" paddocks
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kameruka, NSW 2550 priced between $460,000 and $860,000