53 Trochus Street Dingo Beach QLD 4800
Seaside Home - One of the Best53 Trochus Street, Dingo Beach
With a 256sqm constructed home the property offers:
- built to higher standard of C3 cyclone rating
- airconditioned bedrooms with built-ins & fans
- study/office overlooking bushland & gardens
- house is hooked up to NBN
- master bedroom has ensuite & walk in robe
- massive bathroom with plunge
- 2.7mt high walls, Italian tiled floors & stone bench tops
- open kitchen equipped with quality gas cook top, electric oven, range hood & dishwasher
- tinted glass windows/louvres with Effector powder coated aluminium louvre blades
- very cooling Spotted Gum deck
- 8mt x 7.4mt & 3.3mt high double carport. Definitely big enough for the boat.
Accommodating 12 x 6 x 3mt shed offers:
- 45sqm airconditioned living area plus 2.5mt full length concreted porch
- 27sqm work area & mezzanine floor offering extra storage
- hooked up to phone and television
- laundry, toilet, shower, bedroom, lounge & kitchen with unique timber touches.
With all on offer and the 11,200 gallons of water storage, the property is well equipped for permanently residing as well as comfortably accommodating visiting relations & friends.
Dingo Beach is one of Whitsundays popular destinations where you can fish, crab, skin or scuba dive the reef, walk the peaceful beach and just relax. It has the convenience of the popular Dingo Beach hotel/shop, a boat ramp, shaded playground, bbq facilities and a free school bus service.
Truly a great property in a top location. Phone or email Pam, also a local resident, to learn more on this special family home.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dingo Beach, QLD 4800 priced between $420,000 and $780,000