53 Galston Road Hornsby 2077 NSW
Sold By Andrew Searle 0414 955 982
Immaculate home on level block close to all amenities. Framed by expansive private gardens and blessed with a 18.9m wide street frontage, this impeccably presented family home is on the market for the first time in 47 years. Flooded with natural light and ready for immediate enjoyment, its functional single-level floor plan offers multiple living spaces, a pristine stainless steel gas kitchen, lush lawns and ample off-street parking. Conveniently situated just 400m to Hornsby North Public School and within walking distance to Asquith & Hornsby station, this sun-soaked level block offers exceptional scope to extend or rebuild (STCA) if desired.
- Elegant light-filled formal lounge room with original fireplace
- Open plan family living flows to covered alfresco dining and gardens
- Kitchen with Westinghouse freestanding gas cooker and garden views
- Spacious bedrooms with new carpet, high ceilings and picture rails
- Main bedroom with full height built-in robes, large laundry with WC
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower, oversized garage and carport
- Multiple gas bayonets, zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Land size 878sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000