53 Derby Street Balmoral 4171 QLD
Classic Queenslander. Best Location.
This quiet, elevated, tree-lined street is one of Balmoral's best locations, with sweeping views and quality homes. Circa 1935, this home boasts a host of original features including VJ walls, soaring ceilings, coloured windows and timber floors. Renovated throughout, quality fittings and appliances and plenty of extras add to the level of comfort.
• Open plan living with dining and large living area opening via French doors to the deck
• Modern kitchen with German appliances and large pantry
• Covered rear deck with stunning views
• Grassy play area
• 453m2 fully fenced block
• Covered front porch entry
• Main bathroom with separate cast iron bath, large shower and plenty of storage
• Three extra-large bedrooms with high ceilings, generous built-in robes, fans and air conditioners
• King-sized master suite with stunning modern en suite
• Lock up garage with remote control gate
• Abundant storage under with space for workshop / extra vehicle
• Gas cook top and hot water system
• Siemens dishwasher and pyrolytic oven
• Fans throughout
• Air conditioning throughout
• High ceilings
• Timber floors in living areas
• VJ walls
• French doors from kitchen and living area to balcony
• Water tank
• Energy efficient downlights throughout
53 Derby Street is not an address. It's a home. Be quick.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmoral, QLD 4171 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000