5/25 Grosvenor Street Yeerongpilly 4105 QLD
SOLD BY JANE ELVIN..!
This immaculately presented 3 bedroom townhouse at 5/25 Grosvenor Street Yeerongpilly is the perfect property to move in and enjoy or an ideal addition to your investment portfolio.
Featuring an open plan air-conditioned living area; modern 2 Pac kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top and dishwasher; oversized paved private outdoor entertaining area; single lock up garage with remote door plus additional car space available. Each of the two large bedrooms have an ensuite plus air-conditioning perfect for renting out a room if needed with the bonus of a smaller bedroom; ideal for the nursery/study or spare bedroom. The master bedroom also includes an oversized walk in wardrobe - sure to impress.
Yeerongpilly is located within easy access to the Major Hospital, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre and Shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge and walking distance to Yeronga Primary and High School, tennis courts, parks, train and bus. Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD.
Features of 5/25 Grosvenor St at a glance:
- Located in a small complex of only 10
- Positioned on the corner
- 2 bedrooms are ensuited and the master bedroom includes an oversized walk in robe
- 3rd bedroom is ideal for a nursery / study or spare bedroom
- Modern kitchen with 2 pac, stone bench tops, gas cook top, dishwasher and good storage
- Powder room on the lower level
- Bathrooms and powder room have all been updated over time
- Good sized open plan living and dining
- Over-sized courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Single lock up garage with remote door plus an additional car space
- Air-conditioning in the living room and both of the larger bedrooms
- Walk to the train, bus, shops, Yeronga swimming pool and Yeronga State Primary and Secondary Schools
- Easy access to Major Hospitals, Major Universities, QLD Tennis Centre, shopping centre and the Green Bridge connecting to UQ
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss further as this immaculate property is sure to gain a lot of attention and may not last long!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105 priced between $320,000 and $590,000