52/121-137 Port Douglas Road Port Douglas 4877 QLD
LARGE BALCONY WITH A LOVELY OUTLOOK SET IN A QUIET LOCATION IN RESORT
This villa has one of the best locations in the resort for privacy as it is located at the back in the corner so there is only one neighbour and no one behind you. There is a huge balcony so you can enjoy the lovely lush tropical outlook and golf course views. The two storey villa comes fully furnished and has the following features and attributes;
* Two bedrooms with built in robes and a bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet upstairs. (both bedrooms air-conditioned)
* Large balcony off the two bedrooms upstairs.
* Open plan living, dining kitchen downstairs (air-conditioning).
* The option to owner occupy, permanently lease or holiday let.
* Has generated $13,326.26 net as a holiday let in the last financial year.
* Would permanently lease for $385 to $395 per week.
* Resort with fantastic amenities including 3 pools (two lagoon & one lap), tennis courts, gymnasium, on site restaurant and conference room.
Council rates approx; $2,450 per year. Body Corporate approx; $8,200 per year.
Please note; The body corporate fees cover building insurance, upkeep of the pools, grounds, exterior of the building and facilities. Please contact Greg Brown for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Port Douglas, QLD 4877 priced between $140,000 and $260,000