52 Kennedy Street Kingston 2604 ACT
Outstanding Space And Style In A Traditional Heritage Bungalow
Magnificent street appeal, with heritage character and a premier street setting, this sympathetically extended and renovated family home effortlessly delivers a haven of space and quality with many versatile options. Designed by an internationally renowned Interior Designer, the 1920's beauty has been thrust forward to modern times, and now is a great home for entertaining with a focus on spacious proportions and easy in/outdoor living. The residence sits amongst cottage gardens on a large 824sqm (approx.) hedged block and is peacefully located strolling distance to Kingston Green, playing fields and quality schools.
• Magnificent heritage features, high ceilings, cedar windows, hardwood flooring, crushed silk curtains & bespoke light fittings
• Contemporary new kitchen with stone surfaces, good storage and extended pantry, German appliances and adjoining meals area flowing to paved front terrace, two covered alfresco areas
• Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, zoned watering system, Rinnai gas plus solar gas hot water systems
• Single lock up garage plus off street parking behind gates and room for many additional off street spaces behind the front hedge
• Two new bathrooms cleverly styled with period fixtures and fittings, beautiful tiling and claw foot bath
• Generous living space, with space for a large 12 seat dining table, side boards and lounge seating for the whole family
• Premier street setting, magnificent rolling front lawn, Silver birch grove under-plated with hellebores, azaleas and thriving roses
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingston, ACT 2604 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000