5105 St Andrews Terrace Sanctuary Cove QLD 4212
Panoramic Views - The Best Value Penthouse on the Gold Coast5105 St Andrews Terrace, Sanctuary Cove
If you are looking for space, views or lifestyle in an apartment, I challenge you to find a better value than 5105 St Andrews Terrace.
Arguably, one of the best views in Sanctuary Cove, this generous Penthouse apartment enjoys a sweeping panoramic views across award winning The Palms' golf course.
Perfectly designed for those who want the benefits of low maintenance apartment living but don't want to compromise on size. This spacious apartment offers 3 generous bedrooms plus an additional study, separate laundry and two balconies to take full advantage of the breezes and magnificent views on offer.
Interstate owners willing to sell as a walk in walk out proposition and therefore are willing to include all furniture and homewares, golf buggy and even a golf membership if required so you can move straight in and enjoy the golf resort on offer.
• Panoramic east facing golf vistas across The Palms' course
• Penthouse with generous proportions offering an open floor plan
• Three spacious bedrooms, master with views across the golf course plus study
• Bespoke cabinetry offering lots of additional storage
• Owners willing to include furniture, golf buggy and even a golf membership if required
• Ceiling fans, ducted air, back to base alarm
• Generous garaging seldom available in apartments, featuring an extra-long, single garage plus a large carport suitable to accommodate up to 2 cars plus a buggy*
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
• FIRB Approved
• Buggy, walking & cycling tracks throughout the resort
• Golf Club and 2 Golf Courses, Marina, cafes, restaurants, shopping, golf and rec clubs, The Palms and the Pines golf courses, buggy and walking tracks
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sanctuary Cove, QLD 4212 priced between $470,000 and $860,000