51 Solomon Lane Wongawallan 4210 QLD
Scenic serenity: Your private wonderland
51 Solomon Lane will surprise and delight you from the moment you step through the gate, to the instant you pause to be immersed in the view, to the many hours you spend exploring secret gardens. Offering you privacy without isolation in a quality location, here you can have the country feel, while being close to everything!
At just over 5 years old, this home feels brand new. It was built with care and attention and has been lovingly refreshed by the current owners. Double timber doors lead you to an airy open-plan arrangement for the large living, dining and kitchen areas. The raked ceiling and expanse of glass creates an ambience that is warm and relaxing. This is a home that invites you to stay. The separate media/office/rumpus room can be closed off from the living room which also opens out on to your spacious raised back deck. This makes the perfect spot to entertain and enjoy spectacular sunsets over the Hinterland.
Outside is just as good as inside. Spread over 2.2 acres, the land here is lush and enchanting. Paths lead around vegetable gardens and fruit trees in your very own young orchard ensuring a bountiful harvest for years to come. Explore trails in your own private forest to find treasures of rare plant-life, amazing rock features and mossy grottos. On the top side of the property, a large flat lawn provides another useful area and has a separate studio with deck. This "cool" space to inhabit could be used as a workshop, man-cave or an entertainment hub away from the main house.
- Separate studio
- Recently re-polished Blackbutt timber flooring
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and large, new benchtop
- Air-conditioning in media/rumpus room
- Insulation in ceiling and walls
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Other bedrooms with built-ins
- All bedrooms with new black-out, insulating blinds and new carpets
- Solar hot water (with electric back-up)
- Back deck has roll-down shade screens
- Indoor fireplace and outdoor fire-pit
- Veggie gardens and fruit trees
- Extensive rock wall terracing
- 45,000 litres over two tanks
- 15 minutes' to either Oxenford or the M1 Highway
- Within Highland Reserve State School catchment area
Our sellers are motivated! Their loved home is now reluctantly offered for sale as they relocate for work and family overseas. Make the most of this opportunity.
Call Tamara or Michael to inspect today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
North Tamborine QLD, 4272
More property from Professionals Kendall Real Estate Tamborine Mountain
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wongawallan, QLD 4210 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000