51 Mackerras Street Redlynch 4870 QLD
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No 1 Agent!
This modern home was built by award winning builder Kenick Constructions with sustainability and energy efficiency in mind. It is located in a quiet street with a leafy outlook to rainforested Cheepi Creek.
- Gleaming kitchen with island bench and gas cooker.
- Open plan family/dining room
- Separate media – watch a movie in style
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) all have built-in robes
- Separate study nook with telephone connection
- Main bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub
- Covered patio with relaxing outlook
- Double lock-up garage – internal access
- Quality Kelvinator split air –conditioners throughout the home
- 3.5kw Solar Power System – save on electricity costs
- 5000 litre Rainwater Tank plus 4 zone garden watering system
- Fully fenced 647m2 lot with vehicle gates for backyard access, plus plenty of room for pets.
- This home is also wired for an easy plug in generator
It is only a one minute stroll to Freshwater Creek swimming holes and is just around the corner from a playground and walking tracks.
There is also a safe cycling/walking path that children can take to Redlynch schools! All Redlynch Shopping, medical and sporting facilities are within a 5 minute drive. An easy 20 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD, the International Airport and the Northern Beaches.
This home is perfect if you want to escape the madding crowd of suburbia and enjoy natural surroundings!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Redlynch, QLD 4870 priced between $280,000 and $520,000