51 Drynan Drive Calliope 4680 QLD
Custom designed 337sqm home with exceptionally unique covered outdoor living area!
Looking for something truly special? Look no further...
This STUNNING 4 bedroom, 337sqm home on its flat 902sqm block with multiple living areas has just hit the market and ready for new owners today. 51 Drynan Drive, Calliope boasts an array of upper market finishes and fixtures that set it light years apart from the competition. Be warned, once inside - you won't want to leave!
• Exceptional size with spectacular fit out
• Truly stunning kitchen overlooking both the indoor family/dining area as well as the outdoor covered deck area - kitchen complete with stone bench tops, 4 seater breakfast bar and all the extras expected of a quality upper market home.
• 4metre+ high raked ceilings in the open plan family/ dining area and room for largest of living suites and extra high ceilings through the remainder of the property.
• The family/dining area opens out to the homes incredible focal point:
• Breathtaking 57sqm covered outdoor living area with established gardens, fans/lighting, in-built speaker system and more - The home has been thoughtfully designed to make this accessible by 3 separate locations throughout the home and is magnificent beyond words!
• Extra large and air-condition carpeted theatre room with built-in surround sound wiring - adjacent to family room and ideally located away from the main bedroom
• 4 king sized bedrooms - all with carpets, sliding robes and extra high ceilings.
• The air-conditioned main bedroom is of particularly good size with twin vanity ensuite/ separate toilet and exceptionally large walk-in-robes - also provides direct access to the covered outdoor living area with large vertical blinds for privacy.
• The main bathrooms is, as expected, extra large and complete with large corner bath and separate shower with seamless flooring
• Separate powder room/ guest bathroom
• Spacious laundry with Robin-hood ironing center
• For the blokes, don't miss the 6.5x4.5m attached shed/storage area complete with power, lighting and built-in shelving which that backs on the to double garage! - No thought has been spared into designing this property, all the extras are accommodated!
The list of extras doesn't end with fully fenced and secure yard (pet and child friendly), grey water system, security screen on all doors, side access which can accommodate large vehicles such as boats and caravans, completely flat block, private entertaining area overlooks bush land, easement free room for pool, extra-large windows and louvers to make the most of the green outlook that the centre gardens provide.
Don't miss out - contact Luke Watts for a private inspection today!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Calliope, QLD 4680 priced between $340,000 and $640,000