51 Bougainvillea Avenue Forrestfield WA 6058
HOME OPEN SUNDAY 19TH NOVEMBER FROM 12:45PM - 1:05PM51 Bougainvillea Avenue, Forrestfield
Great opportunity to secure a big house that offers great future potential!
Do you see yourself living in this beautiful 4 bedroom family home with three living areas surrounded by beautiful homes in the central suburb of Forrestfield? Close to Roe Highway and the new proposed Airport rail link station due to be completed 2020.The new Forrestfield Station on the Forrestfield Airport Link will be establishing a rail link to the airport and to Midland line at Bayswater.
* Huge Master bedroom with built in robe and semi-ensuite with shower, bath and double vanity
* Very good sized 2nd,3rd & 4th bedroom all with Built in robe recess
* Three living areas and a small bar
* Separate Laundry, built in linen cupboard and fully enclosed with a door halfway to put another shower in, with a separate toilet
* Kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop equipped with well-appointed electric oven, built in pantry ,overhead cupboards that offers plenty of storage space and big fridge/freezer recess
* Good sized verandah with concrete floor that offers enough space for outdoor parties
* Big front and backyard with full of native trees, plants and flowers
* A carport with remote entry where you can park up to three cars securely
* 8 solar panels with a 5 Kilowatt’s inverter
* 1000 litre water storage tank
* Large 700 sqm block which gives you future potential
* Rear garden with huge lawn for the kids and a shed for your gardening equipment
* Easy-care border garden fully reticulated surround the back and front sides of the home
* Approx. 20 Km from Perth CBD offering easy commuting and transportation, bus stop is next to the main entrance of the house
* The area features landscaped parks and playgrounds for families to enjoy within close proximity to a number of recreational facilities
* Under 4 Minutes’ drive to 3 Primary schools , only 1 minute drive to Dawson park primary school, only 3 minutes’ drive to Forrestfield Primary School and 4 minutes’ drive Woodlupine Primary School
* Approx. 15 minutes’ drive to Perth airport
* Approx. 2 minutes’ drive to Hawaiian's Forrestfield shopping centre
For more information or to book your own private viewing contact Surender Kumar from LJ Hooker Midland today!
- Sun, 19th Nov 12:45PM – 1:05PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forrestfield, WA 6058 priced between $340,000 and $620,000