502/12 Otranto Ave - Monaco Caloundra QLD 4551
Coastal retreat with Bulcock Beach at your front door!502/12 Otranto Ave - Monaco, Caloundra
Value At: $590,000
- Stunning 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished ready for investment or live in.
- 1 secure under cover car park with storage area.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robes. Large well equipped kitchen.
- Popular destination with quality onsite management.
- Full service building with Swimming pools, gym, sauna and games room.
- Short stroll to patrolled beaches, restaurants, cafs and boutique shops.
- Rare floor plan - It will sell quickly!
This exceptional apartment is one of the rarer floor plans within the Monaco Resort complex.
An impeccable two bedroom apartment offering flawless design, open plan living areas while overlooking the ocean and the mesmerizing Pumicestone Passage, you feel like you can almost touch the ships passing by in the shipping channel.
Situated on the south-eastern side of the building, you are welcomed with the beautiful morning sunshine streaming through the windows daily. There is also a 2nd private side balcony to enjoy your morning coffee and paper so it's no surprise that these are a hit with owners or winter visitors.
It offers consistent returns and on-site management. The resort also offers outdoor spa, kids splash pool, lap pool. gym, games room, sauna and BBQ Area.
This unit will not last long as there are only 9 of them in the building, so be sure to inspect.
Ultimate coastal retreat with the beach at your front door.
To inspect, contact On-site Manager and Local Agent, Tanya Braund
m: 0403 656 640 [email protected]
"Buyer Inquiry Range" This is not a selling range but a Buyer Inquiry Range. If you are looking in this range we suggest you may be interested in this property and recommend an inspection."
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Caloundra, QLD 4551 priced between $410,000 and $770,000