50 Sun Hill Drive Merewether Heights NSW 2291
Award-Wining Home with Multiple Alfresco Attractions50 Sun Hill Drive, Merewether Heights
Demonstrating a floorplan that makes perfect sense, tucked away from the living spaces, two refreshed bathrooms enhance the three bedroom accommodation all appointed with air-conditioning, built-in robes and plantation shutters. The glossy white and Caesarstone kitchen will catch the eye with a full suite of Smeg cooking appliances, integrated coffee machine and Bosch dishwasher
Positioned on a family-sized 740sqm block on the corner of Elsworth Street, it enjoys unbeatable convenience with key amenities only a short drive away including Merewether Beach, The Junction's shops and cafes, Westfield Kotara, Glenrock Nature Reserve and the popular Fernleigh Track.
- Open plan layout with distinct lounge and dining spaces plus sitting room/study
- Large glass sliding door allows northerly light to stream inside as well as a seamless connection to the spa courtyard and raised backyard
- Huge all-weather alfresco entertaining area with in-built BBQ and wood fired pizza oven
- Light-filed family bathroom with shower over bath
- Master ensuite with shower and vanity and smartly renovated laundry with additional w/c
- Contemporary new kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, coffee machine, microwave
- Double garage with auto door and extra driveway parking
- 200sqm of level lawns where children and pets can play safely
- Comprehensive updates include a new roof, plumbing, wiring and linings (interior and exterior)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?