50 Seagull Avenue Aroona QLD 4551
VIEWS, VERSATILITY AND VALUE50 Seagull Avenue, Aroona
Coastal lifestyle does not lend itself to large blocks anymore, so make sure you do not miss the opportunity to grab this lovely pole home on an elevated 830m block , only 2kms to the beaches. Perfectly positioned on a prestigious street in the very sought after suburb of Aroona, you can now commence your coastal lifestyle.
Renovated recently into a chic and modern home, the whole family can enjoy the spacious open plan living areas with sliding doors to back verandah. You will appreciate the stylish renovations with a flawless layout featuring three generous sized bedrooms and a trendy bathroom. With timber flooring in all rooms, the ambiance throughout is fresh and inviting.
The bright and airy kitchen is practical and perfectly positioned, with ample bench space and storage. With top quality appliances, family living will be effortless.
Enjoy the best of open plan living as you entertain with ease from your kitchen servery to the front verandah and downstairs to the brand new timber deck. A huge deck overlooks the recently installed sparkling in-ground pool and will be a treat for all year round entertaining your family and friends. Complete with a built-in fire pit, the cooler winter months are covered.
This beautiful home offers views of the mountains from the verandah and at night Caloundra city lights. Relaxing over sunset drinks, you can sit back and enjoy the cool breezes and relish in the fairyland sparkle of city lights.
You will be delighted with the vast space at the bottom level. A huge blank canvas which can be transformed into virtually anything you desire. With the whole area currently occupied by a large laundry and storage area, the options are endless. Downstairs offers the next owners a brilliant project for redesigning, refurbishing and transforming into a second living area and more bedrooms! Extend, renovate and design to your heart's content!
With a single lock-up garage as well as room for a caravan or boat in the driveway, this property is all about our treasured coastal lifestyle.
Features to love:
- Elevated split level high set pole home on large 830m2 allotment
- Featuring 3 modern brms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms as well as living area
- Stunning recently renovated ensuite
- Large timber deck overlooks pool, perfect for entertaining
- Spacious open plan living area flowing from kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cabinetry and bench space
- Freshly turfed back gardens and fully fenced front and back
- Trendy corrugated fences right around the residence
- Front and back veranda to enjoy cool breezes and views of the city
- Recently installed in-ground pool with pool fence
- Freshly painted throughout whole interior of house
- Brand new split system air-conditioners and hot water system
- New staircase from verandah to downstairs
- Large storage area and laundry underneath the house
- Garden beds all mulched and ready for the gardener in the family
Aroona has now become a desired urban location on the Sunshine Coast due to its close proximity to popular beaches, sought after schools and shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all the favourite spots; just walk to the Aroona shops, a short drive to popular Dicky Beach and Currimundi Lake, Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College.
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 to organise a private viewing or watch out for the Open Homes.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?