50 Jane Street West End 4101 QLD
Combining Modern Elegance with a Prime Position
Outstanding in both its light-filled living spaces and stunning contemporary design, 50 Jane Street makes a statement in quality and sophistication. Positioned on a 450sqm allotment and just footsteps to popular cafes, restaurants and the entertainment and cultural precinct of Southbank, one would be hard pressed to find a home more conveniently located.
Walking distance to the Jane Street markets, bikeways, public transport and in such close proximity to highly sought after schools (Brisbane State High School catchment) this architecturally designed home resides in an unbeatable location.
Extending over two impressive levels, the forethought this renovation embodies is immediately apparent and the list of features highlights the unwavering commitment to quality:
- The expansive open plan living spills out to a large alfresco entertaining area, overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and fully landscaped, secure yard
- A designer kitchen that features top of the range Miele appliances, "Smart Stone" benches and splash back plus an abundance of cupboard space
- Five generous sized bedrooms all with ceiling fan and either built-ins or walk in robe
- An impressive master suite, boasting an oversized walk-in robe and luxury ensuite, with double basins, bathtub, steam shower with bench seating and separate toilet
- Four bathrooms along with a separate powder room
- Multiple living spaces plus plus a separate office space/playroom
- Copious amounts of storage incorporated throughout
- 8 x 3m salt water heated pool, which is self cleaning plus an outdoor shower
- Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout with smart phone connectivity, high speed internet with data points throughout, 6.5kw solar system
- Secure intercom entrance and security cameras also with smart phone connectivity
- Quality 100% wool carpet and sound insulation throughout including ceiling and all internal and external walls to minimise sound between levels
- Secure undercover parking for 3 cars with side access and a designated storage room
The attention to detail and added creature comforts are unmatched, resulting in a home to delight in.
For a full extensive list of features please contact Daniel McGahan.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000