50 Byee Circuit Aroona QLD 4551
YOUR OWN COASTAL FAMILY SANCTUARY50 Byee Circuit, Aroona
As you enter the front door, the luxury of the home meticulously designed and built by Beachside Construction (QLD), immediately creates an impressive sense of space and openness. Featuring 5 bedrooms and two bathrooms, this beautiful home on a 686m2 block is perfect for a family who enjoy space and privacy. With two separate living areas, a massive dining area that can be divided into a study nook or third living area, your family will be delighted with all the space.
Children’s retreat is extra special with their own media room and two bedrooms at the back. Family bathroom is well-appointed and looks simply stunning with trendy chocolate toned tiles. With another 2 bedrooms at the side of the house, you will have extra rooms when family and friends visit. Lovely tiles throughout, good quality carpet in bedrooms, ceiling fans in all the rooms and air conditioning in the living, kitchen and dining area and children’s own space, all add to the comfort and elegance of the home.
Another addition just under 3 years ago, is the sparkling in-ground pool and the new timber deck, a good size outdoor alfresco area that will be just perfect for expansive outdoor living and entertaining. With the weather staying warm for most of the year on the Sunshine Coast these days, there will be plenty of family fun!
Features you will love:
- Massive casual open plan family living and dining areas flowing effortlessly to the outdoor
- Thoughtfully designed gourmet kitchen featuring quality appliances, stunning lighting,
sleek cabinetry and large pantry will most certainly delight
- 5 generous size bedrooms with main bedroom with large wardrobes, luxurious en-suite
with floor to ceiling tiles in shower, double vanities and large double shower
- Comfortable Media Room
- Split system air-conditioning plus ceiling fans and ample storage
- Timber deck just perfect for outdoor living and entertaining
- Walk up a few stairs to a sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by palms and pandanus
trees - your own private sanctuary with cooling breezes
- Good side access - room for your boat, van or trailer
- Double remote-controlled garage
- Fully fenced and landscaped gardens
- Just minutes to popular beaches, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College.
- 8 minutes' drive to Sunshine Coast Medical Precinct
Aroona is fast becoming a desired urban location on the Sunshine Coast due to its close proximity to popular beaches, sought after schools and shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all the favourite spots; just a minute away from the Aroona shops, a short drive to popular Dicky Beach and Currimundi Lake, Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. Also located in the catchment for or the well reputed Talara Primary College.
Call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private inspection or watch out for the Open Homes.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?