5 Tuohy Court Rothwell QLD 4022
Rothwell Ripper…Value, Size, Location!5 Tuohy Court, Rothwell
Lowset with a floorplan that facilitates good separation of living; the home is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living areas, central kitchen, covered patio at rear, separate laundry, and double lock up garage, plus gated side access.
Features include: freshly carpeted rooms, air-conditioning in lounge, ceiling fans throughout, stainless steel appliances, separate bath and shower in main bathroom, security screens, solar panels and solar hot water to save money on utility bills, and a delightful goldfish pond in backyard…the kids will love it!
With two living areas plus pergola, there is plenty of space to entertain, break bread with family and friends, and enjoy wonderful celebrations together in all weather and all seasons. There is heaps of room in the backyard for a children’s play gym/trampoline, and it’s a great space for a game of neighbourhood cricket or footy!
Located within walking distance to local amenities including the Good Life Health Club, and just a short drive to North Lakes shopping centre, quality private and public schools, waterways, and sporting facilities; this is a very family-friendly area, and Brisbane CBD is only 28 kilometres away, an effortless bus ride when you want to head into the city for entertainment.
Investors, first home buyers, and even downsizers from much larger size properties looking for a property that is easy care inside and out – will find that 5 Tuohy Court offers genuine value and is a wonderful lifestyle home for all ages.
Contact us to arrange your very own private inspection today. Open 7 days
Phone 07 3203 6001 (24 Hours)
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES :
• Family-friendly brick and tile in quiet cul-de-sac
• Large backyard, fully fenced 504m2 block
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas
• Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• A/C in lounge, ceiling fans, security screens
• Covered patio in backyard…watch the kids play
• DLUG + side access, delightful goldfish pond
• Walk to: supermarket, local shops, bus & parks
• Suit investors, first home buyers, families
• Easy care, relaxed living close to Moreton Bay
• Priced for immediate sale, genuine value!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?