5 Tribulation Circuit Buderim QLD 4556
Chic Dual Accommodation In Rainforest Sanctuary5 Tribulation Circuit, Buderim
This home was custom built and designed as an executive residence with a separate studio and large main residence that can close off the bedroom wing should the main living area and kitchen be used as common shared area. Although featuring the dual living configuration, this home very easily functions as a spacious, executive family residence.
Positioned on a sweeping elevated corner position this modern home offers chic style and on trend finishes and architectural inspiration. The under main roof alfresco area features high ceilings with a north-easterly aspect over the sparkling in-ground pool with an elevated outlook over the estate. Unique to the area, there is also level grassed area adjoining the alfresco area for children to play.
The residence features high ceilings and an open plan living area with central island kitchen and a semi butlers pantry. Stone tops and pops of colour and feature lighting create a trendy modern style kitchen with an effective design encompassing both indoor and outdoor living.
Along the hallway there are a total of four bedrooms in the main residence, three of which are queen size sharing a modern bathroom with frameless shower and raised freestanding bath. There is a darkened media room, prewired ready for you to install the ultimate in cinema sound and picture.
The master bedroom is located furthest away from the living areas with a walk-in robe and ensuite. There is also a study conveniently located to the master bedroom.
The split level design offers the separate studio a few steps down. There is external independent access as well as internal access to the main residence. This area features a kitchenette with dishwasher, high ceilings, a deck terrace off the sizeable living area and a separate bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
This home is immaculately presented and the current owners have committed to a sea change, pricing this Rainforest Sanctuary home to sell!
- Four Large Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study
- One Bedroom Self Contained Studio
- Large 793m² Elevated Corner Allotment
- In-ground Concrete Pool With Glass Pool Fencing
- North-east Facing Alfresco Area
- Double Door Entry & Portico
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Tiled, Spacious Casual Living & Dining Area
- Separate Media Room
- Central Stone Top Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Semi Butlers Pantry
- Ensuite With Frameless Shower
- Walk-in Robe To Master
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Extensive Storage Throughout
- Double Remote Garage
- Ample Storage & Bench Space In Laundry
- Prestige Residential Enclave
- Rental Appraisal $800.00 Per Week Approx. (Total House)
- Rental Appraisal $300.00 Per Week Apptox. (Studio Alone)
- Close To Sippy Downs Woolworths & Schools
- Walk To Matthew Flinders, Sienna & University
Motivated owners have priced to meet the market!
- Sat, 27th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?