5 Tintagel Court City Beach 6015 WA
Beach-side Haven in Premium South City Beach
Julie Pedulla invites you to view 5 Tintagel Court, City Beach... ocean side of West Coast Highway this sun and sand lifestyle is one family's dream of.
Located in this most desirable location and only metres from one of WA's most famous beaches, this elegant & supremely comfortable single storey family home is filled with natural light and free flowing throughout.
* An innovative floor plan, generous spaces and light filled living areas
* The open plan kitchen is massive with a sleek design and clever use of space, creating the perfect ambiance for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.
* Great separation for multi-generational living
* Daikin reverse cycle Air Conditioning throughout and Ducted Vacuum
* Designed to embrace the huge 1100sqm lot with wrap around garden providing a tranquil aspect from every window of the home - in each space you look out onto the expansive green lawns (including from the enormous bay windows as you relax in the ensuite spa tub)
* Integrated indoor and outdoor entertaining - this home offers unique flexibility and is just waiting for you to put your stamp on it
* Extensive, fully reticulated (from bore), and low maintenance gardens with outdoor shower and plenty of room for a pool.
*Automated Remote Controlled Front Gates
* No busy roads, no hills, just 500m (four minutes walk), to Perth's best beach
* Land Size: $1110sqm, Build Year: 1993, Council Rates: $3245pa approx, Water Rates: $1546pa approx
Nestled Privately at the end of a cul-de-sac this home is only 4 minutes walk to City Beach and the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean! Waling trails and Bold Park are moments away as well as the local Surf Club and the newly improved Scarborough Esplanade. The lifestyle on offer here is absolutely exceptional.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in City Beach, WA 6015 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000