5 Templeton Street Virginia 4014 QLD
Contemporary, Modern and Spacious
Have you been patiently waiting for the right home to pop up in your searches? One that offers comfort, space, quality and very little maintenance all on one level? Then welcome to 5 Templeton Street, Virginia.
Located in the popular western pocket of Virginia, this modern, low set home is ready for you to just move in and enjoy.
Fully fenced with low maintenance gardens, you'll be close to all local conveniences including train, bus, shops, schools and easy access to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts as well as the airport precinct.
Key Property Features:
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Contemporary sleek kitchen with an abundance of cupboards, pantry, ample preparation space and stainless steel
appliances including dishwasher, electric hotplates and under bench oven
• Beautifully designed and light-filled open plan living with air conditioning, ceiling fan and full-width sliding
• Fabulous rear entertaining deck with quality lighting and ceiling fan, perfect for year-round entertaining
• Generous size master bedroom with generous size en-suite, air conditioning, ceiling fan & walk-in wardrobe
• 3 more bedrooms all with built-ins and air conditioning to bedroom two
• Full size bathroom with shower alcove, bath and separate toilet
• Single lock-up garage and extra off-street parking space
• Lovely manicured front and rear gardens
Surrounded by other quality homes and in a lovely neighbourhood, you really need to inspect to appreciate all the benefits and quality this exceptional home has to offer.
Pursuant to Sections 214 and 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Virginia, QLD 4014 priced between $460,000 and $850,000