5 Ormond Street Bondi Beach 2026 NSW
Spacious Californian Bungalow with Sunny Garden & Garage
In a tranquil leafy avenue moments to the surf and sand, this classic Californian Bungalow stands on a 436 sqm parcel of land with an impressive 13.7m street frontage, sunny north-facing back garden and secure garage approached by a wide driveway providing off-street parking for 3 more cars.
Owned by the same family since the early 1970s, the home exudes tremendous character in spacious rooms with elegant architectural details including high patterned ceilings, leadlight windows, polished timber doors, plate rails and fretwork.
Featuring level access from the street, it is well maintained and immensely comfortable with a generous floorplan including a wide foyer, spacious living room, formal dining room, casual living area, family dining area, modern gas kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wide back verandah, basement laundry and storage area.
Built on sandstone foundations, the house has potential for a modern makeover to capitalise on its outstanding position just a short walk down Francis Street to the beach.
- Spacious living room with wide bay window
- Big dining room w elegant casement windows
- Caesarstone gas kitchen & family dining area
- Casual living area, wide verandah with vergola
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wide foyer
- High patterned ceilings, polished timber floors
- Leadlight windows, original fretwork & plate rails
- Linen closet, gas heating bayonets, original fireplace
- Extensive under-house storage with wine cellar
- Big laundry, gas bbq bayonet
- Sunny north facing back garden with lush lawn
- Secure garage + driveway with parking for 3 cars
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bondi Beach, NSW 2026 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000