5 Oakes Street Coochiemudlo Island QLD 4184
STUNNING 'ECO' HOME!5 Oakes Street, Coochiemudlo Island
* Maximum airflow, light and privacy with metal shutters north and south
* Fully screened
* Roof and walls fully insulated
* Decor is industrial meets Scandanavian
* Hand laid parquetry flooring in all living areas and stairs; carpet in bedrooms
* Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, glass splashback
* Huge walk-in pantry/storeroom
* Open plan dining and living with innovative built in features
* Master bedroom is huge with large walk-in robe
* Second huge bedroom with movable robe
* Third bedroom with movable robe could easily work as a media room or office
* 3 piece bathroom
* 2 separate powder rooms (one up, one down)
* Separate laundry
* Gas hot water
* Casement windows for additional airflow
* Termite proof Eco Ply cladding
* Solid steel double dipped galvanised portal frames
* Stainless steel gutters and zinc roof
* One large deck, another smaller deck
* Northern and eastern aspect
* Extra height carport
* Garden shed
* 3,000 litre water tank
* 2 street frontage with plenty of side access for boat, caravan and more
This home is on the very highest part of Coochiemudlo Island and in a quiet culdesac. Built to the highest possible standard, it will please the most discerning buyer.
Coochiemudlo Island is a short 8 minute ferry ride from Victoria Point and offers a relaxing lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of mainland life. With some of the best fishing, crabbing and beaches in the Redlands you can make the most of your boat, bushwalking, beach combing as well as tennis, golf, croquet, gym and more. There are several restaurants on Coochie, and a regular ferry service from 5am to 11pm.
Call Catherine now to arrange your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coochiemudlo Island, QLD 4184 priced between $320,000 and $590,000