5 Neville Street Mooroolbark VIC 3138
A redevelopment gem beside the village5 Neville Street, Mooroolbark
Sitting atop an 859 sq m approx. allotment, the neatly-presented 3 bedroom home is sun-filled, simple and ideal as a rental prospect while organising plans and permits for a profitable multi-dwelling development (STCA).
Convenience is key in this central locale, close to Esther Park and a selection of kindergartens, primary schools and secondary colleges.
* Neat 3 bedroom home on 859 sq m approx.
* Highly-desirable GRZ1 and DD08 zoning
* Walk around the corner to Mooroolbark Village
* Metres to the train, supermarket and banks
* Near a selection of excellent schools
* An ideal site for a multi-dwelling development (STCA)
Terms 10% deposit, balance 120/180 days
- Sat, 22nd Sep 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
- Thu, 27th Sep 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Sep 9:00AM – 9:30AM +
- Thu, 4th Oct 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 6th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 11th Oct 4:00PM – 4:30PM +
- Sat, 13th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Fri, 13th Oct11:00AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?