5 Nepean Place Macquarie 2614 ACT
Often Sought Rarely Found
A rare opportunity has arisen to secure a wonderful family home in one of Macquarie's most sought after and tightly held cul-de-sacs. The renovated 3 bedroom ensuite residence plus triple garage under is loaded with many great extras and is perfectly suited to professional couples and young families who appreciate a quiet neighbourhood close to schools and major facilities. Don't delay your inspection because quality homes in this location are almost impossible to find.
• Lovely street appeal and quiet cul-de-sac location
• Northerly aspect to the front of the home
• 3 bedrooms - 2 with BIR's plus renovated ensuite to main bedroom
• Beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout
• Generous lounge room open onto north facing front patio
• Separate dining room plus family meals area
• Modern granite kitchen with ample storage
• Renovated bathroom plus separate toilet
• Ducted gas heating and slow combustion stove is perfect for toasty warm winter nights
• Triple auto garage underneath with internal access
• Fully insulated wine cellar / cool room downstairs
• Low level timber deck set amongst native gardens provides an idyllic setting for an afternoon drink with friends
• Leafy 778sqm block and UCV of $501,000
Visit today and discover why the local residents describe this as one of North Canberra's most convenient locations - only a short walk to Macquarie Primary School, an easy drive to Jamison Plaza, Belconnen Town Centre or ANU, and only 10 minutes to Civic.
Home size: 142m2 approx
Block Size: 778sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macquarie, ACT 2614 priced between $480,000 and $880,000