5 Mundford Street North Beach WA 6020
The Pinnacle of Family Living5 Mundford Street, North Beach
Providing the ideal floor plan for the growing family, this residence boasts four generous bedrooms, multi-purpose activity rooms, three bathrooms, an open-plan living area with kitchen, dining and lounge, private balcony with treetop views and undercover alfresco area and established gardens to enjoy the great Australian outdoors.
This fantastic residence with high quality finishes is designed and ideally positioned for your living convenience. Don't miss out, contact Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
- Private front courtyard with timber decking, electric gate and established garden
- Open plan living with kitchen, dining and lounge
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and large scullery
- Private alfresco with polished exposed aggregate and retractable windscreens
- Additional living room
- Fourth bedroom or office/study
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Large laundry with ample cupboard space and direct outside access to dry court
- Storage room underneath staircase
- Safe and secure double automatic garage with high ceilings and store area
- Extra parking space in front of property
- Private alfresco with polished exposed aggregate and convenient ceiling fan
- Spacious master bedroom with feature plantation shutters and walk-in robe plus luxurious private ensuite with spa bath, shower, double vanity and toilet
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with large built-in bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Second lounge room with tiled balcony and tree top views
- Polished timber flooring
- Security system
- High ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Established garden
- Close to North Beach and Mettam's Pools
- Close to Charles Riley Memorial Reserve and Clarko Reserve
- Close to North Beach Shopping Centre and Karrinyup Shopping Centre Redevelopment
- Close to fantastic schools such as Carine Senior High School, North Beach Primary School, and Carine Primary School
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED ON WED 27 FEBRUARY, 6PM (Unless sold prior)
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?